Skip to Page Content  |  Text Only Governor | General Assembly | Courts | Elected Officials | State Agencies
  Photo: Featured Delaware Photo
 RSS  Phone Numbers   Mobile   Help   Size   Print   Email

Office of the State Election Commissioner  arrows  Military Voting


You must be registered to vote in Delaware before you can vote in person or by Absentee Ballot.

If you are a Military or overseas voter who is eligible to vote in Delaware, you may register to vote and/or apply for an Absentee Ballot by completing a Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) online and mailing or faxing it to the Department of Elections for the County in which you are eligible to vote.

The deadline to register to vote is 3rd Monday prior to the date of the election.

You may request an Absentee Ballot be sent to you by submitting an FPCA during the year that a Primary and General Election will be held.

The FPCA can serve as both an application to register and a request for an Absentee Ballot as long as it is submitted at least 21 days prior to Election Day. Only registered Democrats and Republicans may vote in a Primary Election and they can only vote for the party in which they are registered.

Keep the Department of Elections for your County informed of any mailing address, name or party changes by submitting a new FPCA.

Last Updated: Wednesday, 05-Jun-2013 12:24:56 EDT
site map   |   about this site   |    contact us   |    translate   |