VOTERS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS
The State is committed to providing its citizens with the following:
- Accessible polling places
- Accessible voting machines
- Voting by Absentee Ballot
- Assistance when requested
Refer to Ways to Register to Vote for more information.
- Read the Voting in Delaware brochure
- Click here to listen to audiobook version of Voting in Delaware brochure
Refer to Voting by Absentee Ballot for more information.
Election Day Assistance
The State of Delaware provides handicapped accessible polling places and voting machines. Voters who need assistance can inform the Election Officers at the polls. Voters with special needs may also bring someone with them to help in the voting process. Voters who believe that their polling place is not accessible to them should contact the Department of Elections for their County before the day of the election to make other arrangements to vote.